1) Adjustable Speed and Power, Smooth and Precise Engraving and Cutting.
2) Air Assist, Remove heat and combustible gases from the cutting surface.
3) Embedded Exhaust Fan, Easier install, Safer transport.
4) Rotary Axis, Engrave any cylindrical object. (Optional parts)
5) Aluminum Knife Worktable or Honeycomb Worktable.
6) Intuitive Control Panel, Set Speed, power and more controls directly from the laser.
7) Water Cooling and Protection System.
8) Red light positioning.
9) Emergency Stop Button.
10) Larger Size, 300*200mm working area.
11) The lifting platform is electric control.
12) Drag - and - chain transmission line.
13) Laser focal length: 5CM.
|Engraving Speed||500mm/s Max|
|Cutting Depth (Acrylic)||5mm (acrylic)|
|Up and down work table||Manual Up and down 40mm adjustable|
|Minimum Shaping Character||1 X 1mm|
|Resolution Ratio||0.0254mm (1000dpi)|
|Power Supply||220V(or 110V)+/-10% 50Hz|
|Resetting Positioning||Accuracy less than or equal to 0.01mm|
|Graphic Format Supported||PLT/DXF/BMP/JPG/GIF/PGN/TIF|
|Operation System||Windows 98/ME/2000/XP/VISTA/Windows 7/8|
|Engraving on Curve Surfaces(Yes/No)||No|
|Maximum Height Of Materials To Engrave(mm)||120mm|
|Laser Tube||Sealed CO₂ glass laser tube|
1. How can I choose the most suitable machine?
Please tell us three questions, our customer service staff will recommend the most suitable product for you.
1) Which material is mainly used for? Cutting, engraving or marking?
2) What is the max thickness of the cut?
3) How big working area you need?
2. How long can deliver the machine?
Common machine can be delivered within 3~7 days. Custom-made machine needs 12~14 days.
3. Is there any after-sales service?
Yes, we have a perfect after-sale service team to supply technical support to our customers.
Our technicians can assist you to install the machine and give you free training after you receive machine.